Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Infinity Family Photo: March

Since posting to this blog seems to be motivating me to paint and produce more, I figured I'd start putting progress shots as well as finished figures up here. This is the sum total of my collection, less one Medchanoid bot that's still in his blister, awaiting a fancy resin base. But not for long... April will see me swamped with new figures!

 

I never should have bought those Hellcats - there aren't enough figs in the Nomad range that I really love enough to make a viable team out of, even taking all the Tomcats as well. I'll figure something out though, they're too pretty not to own. 

1 comment:

  1. Your extended family is pretty nasty looking (In a great paint job kind of way). Also nasty to play against. Frickin ADHL.

    ReplyDelete