Thursday, July 25, 2024

Allusian Naval Infantry: a Bespoke Veteran Guardsmen Kill Team

After 25 years, I have finally gotten some use out of my Forge World Elysian Drop Troops!

Command Section:

I made judicious use of various 3d-printed resin bits to customize some of the team. 


I also dug into my bits box for Inquisition pieces, Kroot gear, and others. 


Presented here are nearly all of the options available to a Vet Guard Kill Team - I may add a Confident Vet with bolter at a later date. 

Storm Section: 

In the meantime, please enjoy the completed team! 



Gunnery Section: 



Tactical Section:



Scout Section: 



 

3 comments:

  1. I. Love. These! Not just because you did a great job painting them, but because I remember loving them back when you bought them! I ogled the Forge World pages for them Many times! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see these complete!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I was dubious about the paint scheme at first, but my standards declined in lock step with my desire to see them finished, so now I like them ;)

    ReplyDelete