Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warcrow - the Adventure Begins Again
So it's time for my annual foray into Warcrow Adventures, Corvus Belli's tabletop Dungeon Crawler. This time though I plan on trying...
-
Another squad of Death Guard, some golden Terminators, a Justiciar and a Space Marine Lieutenant.
-
Converting Infinity Miniatures Arm swaps are useful for those who wish to play WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get). Simple arm swaps a...
-
She awoke on something hard and cold. Reaching back behind her with one claw, she felt the nubbed surface, otherwise smooth metal. Indus...

👍
ReplyDeleteDo you need a 🇬🇧 decal from a Flames of War set? Although I'd not likely get it to you in time. :(
I interpret this as a challenge to hand paint the Union Jack. Gauntlet accepted, sir!
DeleteWhat I can see looks great, but damn blogger has put a weird menu down the middle of the image. Ok, I opened the image in its own window, and it looks even better with the main dude. Nice!
ReplyDelete