Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Trixie Complete!
Yay, one down, five to go!
My FLGS had some 30mm Victorian bases, so I was able to start finishing my Showgirls last night. In the end I decided to go with base inserts rather than a scratch-built theater floor because I want to strike while the iron is hot, and get these figures done before I lose momentum. I also think they look pretty great!
Trixie might need an accessory on her base, but I don't want to pull visual impact away too much from the figure itself. I might add the Cat from the Victorian Accessories pack after I'm done the rest of the crew though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Warcrow - the Adventure Begins Again
So it's time for my annual foray into Warcrow Adventures, Corvus Belli's tabletop Dungeon Crawler. This time though I plan on trying...
-
Converting Infinity Miniatures Arm swaps are useful for those who wish to play WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get). Simple arm swaps a...
-
Another squad of Death Guard, some golden Terminators, a Justiciar and a Space Marine Lieutenant.
-
She awoke on something hard and cold. Reaching back behind her with one claw, she felt the nubbed surface, otherwise smooth metal. Indus...
No comments:
Post a Comment