Friday, July 5, 2024

Nobody Expects the Finished Inquisition!

 I can finally call these guys done. They fought me every inch of the way, and it shows, but I am happy with some of them, at least. 


Enlightened and Interrogator

The Interrogator is holding a copy of the most recent Kill Team rules. 


Tome Skull and Autosavant 

These are my favorite guys. The Tome Skull text is hand-painted. I painted a bit of subtle OSL for the candle light on the Autosavant. They were fun to paint. 

Servitors 

Plasma and Heavy Bolter shown here. I also have a Melta barrel. The weapons are magnetized and hot-swappable.

Death World Veteran and Penal Legionnaire

The DWV is painted after Sargeant Stone, from the old 54mm Inquisitor game. The penile Penal Legionnaire looked a bit Hive-Worldy, so I did him up like that. 

Pistoleer and Questkeeper

The Pistoleer is the coolest dude. 

Hexorcist and Mystic

I got a set with the Ashes of Faith boxed set, but added another since most of the bodies can be used for two different characters. I did end up with a spare Autosavant and Tome-Skull, but I'm sure I'll find a use for extra robots down the road. 

2 comments: